––– THE CONTEST HAS FINISHED – The winners can be found here –––
It’s quiz time. This week we’re bringing you an extra-hard edition in honor of Milan-San Remo, the first monument of the season, which takes place on Saturday. And it looks to be another action-packed edition, with last year’s victor Michal Kwiatkowski having secured overall victory at Tirreno-Adriatico on Tuesday following the final-stage time trial. The 2014 road race world champion showed that he’s ready to defend his Milan-San Remo title on Via Roma this weekend.
If you know the answers to the below questions, send us your answers and contact details by email to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to include ‘Sanremo Speed Suit Contest‘ in your email subject line.
DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS?
1. The Sanremo Speed Suit was inspired by the Sanremo finish line back in 2009. What’s the name of the Castelli-equipped rider who was second to Mark Cavendish by a heartbreaking 3 centimeters?
2. Who was the last rider to win both Tirreno-Adriatico and Milan-San Remo in the same year?
Roger De Vlaeminck
3. What year did the first edition of Milan-San Remo take place?
4. What are the last two climbs of Milan-San Remo?
The usual Castelli rules apply (see below). Only one entry is allowed per person.
1. The contest is open to all Castelli Newsletter subscribers.
3. This contest begins at 10:00 a.m. Central European Time (CET) on March 14, 2018, and ends at 12:00 p.m. (CET) on March 18, 2018.
4. The Castelli random-number generator will pick the lucky winners.
5. Winners will be announced on March 21st, 2018.