––– THE CONTEST HAS FINISHED – The winners can be found here –––
To celebrate Michal Kwiatkowski’s thrilling three-up sprint to win the 108th edition of the Italian cycling classic Milano-Sanremo on Saturday, and the first victory of the Sanremo Speed Suit since its debut at “La Classicissima” in 2011, we have decide to give away 3 Sanremo 3.2 Speedsuits this week.
Entering is easy and open to all Castelli Newsletter subscribers. If you know the answers to the below questions, send us your answers and contact details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include ‘Sanremo Speed Suit Contest‘ in your email subject line.
DO YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS?
1. The Sanremo Speed Suit was inspired by the Sanremo finish line back in 2009, whats the name of the Castelli equipped rider who was second after a heartbreaking loss by 3 centimeters to Mark Cavendish?
2. How many of the five Monuments have been won in the Sanremo Speed Suit?
3. What are the watts savings at 40 km/h of the Sanremo 3.2 Speed Suit compared to a standard cycling jersey?
The usual Castelli rules apply (see below). Only one entry is allowed per person.
1. The contest is open to all Castelli Newsletter subscribers.
2. The prize drawing is open to residents of the European Union and North America.
3. This contest begins at 10:00 a.m. Central European Time (CET) on March 20, 2017, and ends at 12:00 p.m. (CET) on March 24, 2017.
4. The Castelli random-number generator will pick the lucky winners.
5. Winners will be announced on March 27th, 2017.
Related article: SANREMO SPEEDSUIT – THE CUTTING EDGE OF RACING INNOVATION
Photo | TDWsport.com and GruberImages.pro